Monday, July 15, 2024

A public service announcement about urban renewal and waste management

I find so much anti-Israel propaganda all the time around here in the form of freeway overpass signs, flags, flyers, stickers and so on. Taking them down is fun and satisfying ofcourse but sometimes I also like to have a little fun when it comes to getting rid of the shit to.

The name "palestine" is neither arabic or islamic in origin. It's a name the romans came up with after the 2nd Jewish revolt to roman rule over Biblical Israel. At no point in it's history was "palestine" anything other then a territory of some foreign empire. Today "palestine" is nothing more then an abstract concept as opposed to being an actual place and since it was never a free nation to begin with the mantra "Free Palestine" is nothing less then code for Israel's destruction. I've been tearing down that shit where ever I find it since even before October 7th 202. . . .
I will continue to do so as long as I keep seeing it and make sure it all ends up in either my fire place or in a dumpster where it all belongs.
 
July 21st Update: Ok let's switch gears here from palestinian propaganda and dumpsters to some Israel solidarity activities because there was a lot going on today and it really pisses me off that I just couldn't be every where at once. First up there was the Tiburon Jewish Festival and the weekly Bring Them Home Now vigil on the 24 El Curtola overpass in Lafayette. And then ofcourse there was a counter protest in downtown Palo Alto to a pro hamas rally organized by the usual degenerates such as the pretend Jews of JVP and the muslim brotherhood PR front CAIR. I'm so proud of all my zionist brothers and sisters of the San Francisco Bay Area!
 
August 8th Update: Today was the India Day Parade in Fremont so some of us joined our Hindu brothers and sisters. The local Hindu community has been so supportive since October 7th. They get it, and we all remember Mumbai back in 2008.
 

August 25st Update: We had our 5th University Avenue overpass rally with the focus being on Hersh Goldberg Polin. That poor kid is still a hostage in that hamas shit hole known as gaza and he also happens to be from berkeley. This rally was a huge success with the biggest attendance yet with around 200 people showing up to demand the release of Hersh and all the remaining hostages.
September 1st Update: I got the news last night like most of the rest of you about the murder of Hersh and 5 other hostages. My sign pretty much says it all for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment