Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Eric Swalwell vs barbara lee on anti BDS resolution 246 in the pages of The Castro Valley Forum

Castro Valley Forum Newspaper issue 30 July 31st 2019

This week's issue of The Castro Valley Forum printed my letter. It pretty much speaks for it's self. Just in case you didn't know yet the resolution passed by a very wide margin.



I'm going to pivot to another part of The West Coast when it comes to all thing BDS fail. I just recently got back from a trip to Seattle. I grabbed this visitor's guide for some lite reading for the flight back home but I wish I had taken a closer look at it while I was still in Seattle. I would have certainly made a point to stop at Aviv Hummus Bar while I was there so I guess I'll have to wait till next time. But it's nice to see the ad in the visitor's guide just the same as it was to see ZIM cargo containers at the port of Seattle.



BDS fails are all around us from the halls of Washington D.C. to The Great Pacific Northwest and down to The San Francisco Bay Area.

Hayward
Highway 880 Oakland

August 2nd Update: Red Sea Diving Resort staring Chris Evans who plays a Mossad agent instead of Captain America this time finally showed up on NetFlix in the past few days. The movie tells the story of Israel's operation to save Ethiopian Jews from genocide in war torn Sudan. I finished the movie last night and I enjoyed it despite the mediocre reviews it's gotten. It doesn't have the edge of your seat thrills and tension to the degree that Munich does or other Middle East dramas like The Kingdom or Argo. But it does have a clear cut story line and narrative with out getting bogged down in any convoluted mixed messaging as did 17 Days in Entebbe. Evans is compelling in his role and supported by a good cast. Not a great movie per se but over all still not bad either especially for a NetFlix original film check it out.

Chris Evans as Mossad agent Ari Levinson
Clearly NetFlix does not support BDS. Can't wait for season 3 of Fauda to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment