Saturday, September 24, 2016

Latest bad news for BDSholes and more good news for Israel and CA

Although California's economic ties with Israel were already quite impressive to say the least it now has officially joined the growing list of states with anti-BDS laws. Get all the sexy details here . . . http://proisraelbaybloggers.blogspot.com/2016/09/governor-brown-signs-ab-2844-into-law.html


If you don't know who Mohammad Zaobi is you need to and I really mean that. His story as the most unlikely of all zionists will amaze you and you'll get a chance to hear it for your self November 13th 7 PM at Congregation Netivot Shalom in Berkeley. No matter where you live in the San Francisco Bay Area trust me it'll be worth the trip to hear what this young man has to say in person.




And here's a little something I spotted while at the Seattle Tacoma International Airport earlier this week I'm not really a wine person but still it's cool to see Israel as the cover story. A story that includes the wines of The Golan Heights : )


And last up I'd just like to share some of this week's photos I managed to get of ZIM cargo containers on highways 80 and 880 in The East Bay. So how's that BDS workin out for ya? 

Do you need me to repeat the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment