Nice "peace activists" in the photos below huh?

Friday, November 11, 2016

All Hell breaks loose in Oakland

Left click to enlarge
Although donald trump was certainly not my first choice to say the least I don't pretend for one second that the people protesting the election results are any friends of mine. These protesters are largely an amalgam of the left overs from the Wall Street occupy bowel movement, black lives matter, idiot college students and various other radical leftists like anarchists. And I also want to say that most of these idiots are bernie supporters who probably by an large didn't bother to vote for hillary so in part they have themselves to blame for what happened on election day. So now they're feeling a really different kind of "bern". However, I also have no delusions that a trump presidency will end up doing much of anything I will agree with so at this point I can only hope he will if nothing else make good on his promises to Israel in conjunction with preventing a massive influx of syrian "refugees" into this country.

Left click to enlarge
I've been seeing a lot of ZIM cargo containers being hauled through the 580 corridor between Castro Valley and Pleasanton in the past couple weeks. BDS keeps on losing and ZIM keeps on truckin.

No comments:

Post a Comment