Nice "peace activists" in the photos below huh?

Monday, December 19, 2011

This is why I don't have street debates with leftist morons

This is a video that just showed up on Youtube under the SFVoice4israel channel. It's from a demonstration last summer at the Israeli Consulate office in San Francisco while the 2nd gaza terror flotilla was being held up in Greece. All these leftist assholes showed up here to protest the detentions of the flotilla ships. What you see happening to me here is why I don't really ever talk to these people. It's quite simple they're stupid and boring and I just have a better time making fun out of them. This video goes on for nearly 4 minutes but seriously the best part happens within the first minute and then turns into a visual sleeping pill after that.

3 comments:

  1. That was a weird comment you left on my blog, was it ironic?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, how about a filistin flag with a nazi cross on it, at the demo?? What's good for the goose...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i left that same comment on other places including on my slide show video. what can i say i was having a moment. yeah i have no problem with a swastika on the palestinian rag it's just a matter of if there will be any demonstrations any time soon. i could be wrong but my gut tells me 2012 is gonna be largely a quiet year in that respect. as you saw from my video 2011 hasn't been a great year for those leftist shit heads. by the way check that pro-Israel Bay Bloggers site you follow it looks like my last video may have inspired some folks out there.

    ReplyDelete