Nice "peace activists" in the photos below huh?

Monday, December 12, 2011

Former Oakland Occupy encampment becomes home for Islamic "peace march & rally"

I've been sitting on this video for about a week now because to be honest i didn't know if it was worth bothering to upload but I figured what the Hell. Basically, I was informed that some local S.F. Bay Area mosques were having some kind of annual peace march and rally up in Oakland this year. Apparently it usually goes on in the South Bay and the people who told me about it had some suspicions about a possible ulterior motive to this event. Nothing especially dramatic happens here but I'll let the video speak for it's self take from it what you will.

9 comments:

  1. This most current posting?

    Glad that bagheaded b*tch isn't in Colorful Colorado.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hey, Gary! I'm stalking you now too, but in a good way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well hello there. your 1 hour ahead of West Coast time correct?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled on this site over the weekend and was pleasantly surprised to see Gary Rumain here.

    I must admit the first item I clicked on was "Girl, look at my schlomo." :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you quite the night owl :) so if you haven't been on this blog i'd like to invite you to browse through it at your convenience. this blog acts more like a video link library of all my anti-terror/leftist pro-Israel activities. i think i have less then a couple dozen postings in all on this blog so it won't take you long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah Gary and i have been in touch for several months now he's a pretty cool guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see you have a link about Gilad Shalit. On jihadwatch, they announced his return with side by side photos of the fat and tanned terrorists Israel released with the thin and pale Gilad.

    Yet STILL the leftards were declaring that Israel is a "terrorist" state. They are shameful collaborators. Quislings. If it were in my power I would send the whole lot of them to soddy barbaria on one way tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah aside from that i made a welcome home Gilad video that racked up a ton of page views right away and now has over 700. basically what i do is i focus on disrupting and aggravating all the assholes of the local anti-Israel scene. you won't find any videos in these postings that are from anywhere other then the S.F. Bay Area. i never talk to these people they're too far gone i just make fun of them and put it on video. what we did on 911 this year and my "Best of" videos are some of the most fun videos here. i need to get some sleep we'll talk again i'm sure, good night.

    ReplyDelete